Last week, the Buffalo-Niagara Partnership (BNP) announced its full list of endorsements for the Nov. 4th general elections.
BNP had previously endorsed Senator Mark Grisanti and Assemblymember Crystal Peoples-Stokes. The group has also endorsed Gov. Cuomo and Kathy Hochul for Governor and Lt. Governor, respectively.
Other candidates endorsed by BNP include:
- 26th Congressional District – Brian Higgins
- 27th Congressional District – Chris Collins
- 59th Senate District – Patrick Gallivan
- 61st Senate District – Michael Ranzenhofer
- 62nd Senate District – Rob Ortt
- 40th Assembly District – Robin Schimminger
- 143rd Assembly District – Angela Wozniak
- 144th Assembly District – Jane Corwin
- 146th Assembly District – Raymond Walter